Senior Process Designer
About the Job
The main focus of your responsibilities include the layout, design and detailing of industrial ovens, washers, conveyors, clean rooms, ductwork, piping and structural platforms. You should have some experience with any of the following P&IDs, structural steel, welding processes, piping, HVAC, ductwork, fans, burners, pumps and material handling equipment.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of professional design experience and an Associate Degree is required. A Bachelors Degree in an engineering-related filed is preferred.
- Fundamental understanding of AutoCAD is a must.
- Familiarity with P&IDs and experience using Solidwork 3D is preferred.
- Strong attention to detail is required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are necessary to effectively interact with the business team.
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks and prioritize work based on customer need is required.
- Spanish or Portuguese language skills are a plus, but not required.
We plan, design, engineer, and build food plants for major brands across the country and the world. For the past three decades, we’ve focused exclusively on the food and beverage industry, helping your favorite brands put your favorite foods in the grocery store. Simply put, food isn’t one thing we do, it’s all we do.
Dennis Group offers competitive compensation packages commensurate with experience. We provide comprehensive employee benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off including an open vacation policy, as well as bonus, profit-sharing, and retirement plans.
Dennis Group is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.